In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, concerning Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, users are informed that:
- You are visiting the web pages of:
CONSTRUCCIONES Y SERVICIOS SOL Y MAR, S.L.U. – www.apartamentosdelmar.com
whose registered offices are at C / BENIDORM 1 (03710 CALPE) ALICANTE, with NIF B54211834, registered in the Mercantile Registry of of Alicante, Volume 3186, Book 0, Folio 110, Sheet A-106578, 1st entry, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
Phone: 965 830 284.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avanza Soluciones de Comunicación S.L.U.
Server hosted in the Unelink data center (UNELINK TELECOM, S.A.)
- The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of THE HOLDER’s website as made available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of the USER, who accepts, on the basis of this access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions which may be mandatory as applied.
USE OF THE PORTAL
provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registry, the USER will be held responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to ensure its diligent and confidential use.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers on its portal and not to use them for the following activities, which are not exclusive in nature but mentioned by way of example:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic and illegal, in defense of terrorism or involving an attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to physical and logistics systems, of its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logistics systems likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, including those that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, or pornographic in nature, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, are unsuitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be held responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of their web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (such as images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions given in Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful information technology element that could harm the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the USER’s responsibility to possess the adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when these originate from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks which interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances which in turn are caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, these or other similar spaces are used, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, and they are solely responsible for this content. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make the modifications deemed appropriate to their portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, and the way in which these are represented or located on the portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until such time as these are modified by others made public.
- If links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over these sites and content. In no case will THE OWNER assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or involvement with the entities connected.
- THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
- THE HOLDER will take legal action for the breach of these conditions as well as for any improper use of its portal by exercising all the civil and criminal remedies corresponding by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
- The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of Dénia.
- The organization supplies services to users who are over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, the organization shall not be held liable for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
GENERAL SECURITY MEASURES:
THE HOLDER has contracted an SSL certificate (“Secure Sockets Layer”) for this website.
An SSL certificate enables the protection of all personal and confidential information that may be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as that arising from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered by people subscribing to newsletters or accessing protected areas, etc. The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol permitting secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
ENTITIES MAKING UP THE GROUP.
TRADIA HOTEL, S.L.U. HOSTERLERÍA www.suitopiahotel.com
CONSTRUCCIONES Y SERVICIOS SOL Y MAR, S.L.U. HOSTELERÍA www.solymarhoteles.com
CONSTRUCCIONES Y SERVICIOS SOL Y MAR, S.L.U. HOSTELERÍA www.granhotelsolymar.com
CONSTRUCCIONES Y SERVICIOS SOL Y MAR, S.L.U. HOSTELERÍA www.apartamentosdelmar.com
CONSTRUCCIONES Y SERVICIOS SOL Y MAR, S.L.U. HOSTELERÍA www.restauranteabiss.com
CONSTRUCCIONES Y SERVICIOS SOL Y MAR, S.L.U. HOSTELERÍA www.gruposolymar.com
CONSTRUCCIONES Y PROMOCIONES BENACALP, S.L.U. HOSTELERIA www.campingcalpemar.com
TRADIA SUPERMERCADOS, S.L.U. COMERCIO ALIMENTACIÓN www.supermercadosolymar.com
TRADIA SUPERMERCADOS, S.L.U. COMERCIO ALIMENTACIÓN www.mymercat.com